Thursday 14 March 2019

Our Camp at High Africa

Our Camp at High Africa

In our camp we started by going into the Elwierda Bus.We all were having fun, looking at the mountains,streams and river.We through the tunnel outside of Cape Town.My friend played guitar and we sang to the song “Diamonds”,we  ate sweets and treats in the bus.
 My favourite activity was the gigantic rock climbing wall,it was about 11m high. I was able to reach the top.We also did the leap of faith,where we were supposed the climb this pole and jump into this small metal bar,I was the only one in my group to hold onto the bar like Spider-Man!
In our last day in High Africa,they decided to let us do our own dinner,which was potjie!
We had lots of fun making potjie there was potatoes,pumpkin,carrots and  onions, etc.
Our tasted so heavenly! I never trie potjie before it was so fun and delicious!
I really enjoyed camp and it’s the funniest camp I have ever went I hope we’ll be able to come here again!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Howard Carter discover tomb of Tutankhamen.