Thursday 28 February 2019

My Grade 5 Experience so far

Kirstenbosch


I have had a good weeks so far in Grade 5!
My favourite moment was when we went to Kirstenbosch, the Cape Floral Kingdom.We first learned about the Fynbos family, Protea, Erica,Restios and etc.


I enjoyed seeing the trees and flowers that were in the garden! We saw these Oak and Willow trees that live up to 100 years! We went to see the Teddy Bear Mountain. We had a little activity and answered some questions.

We had a little break and went with our Facilitator, Sonia, we all went to look at the flowers inside this little glass pained box.After we did all the activities. We stop to eat and play! We all went by the streams and saw tiny tadpoles.We saw big gooses and guinea fowls.We went through the Boomslang Brigde.In the outing I had to carry Shikina's sportsbag all the way through the outing.After that, we were done with the outing.I enjoyed so much about the outing and learned so much about the Cape Floral Kingdom!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Howard Carter discover tomb of Tutankhamen.